Saturday, July 30, 2016

Do you trust them?



                                                          Opeth - For Absent Friends

.. Night has fallen again, today is almost over "for them", daylight is escaping to another part of the globe, waking some other "them" up, filling them up, either with positive energy or with some quickly-fading types of emotions..
I don't like that. I honestly don't. I don't wake up to whatever they wake up to, and I'm not saying that I'm waking up to worse living conditions because .. NOPE. Sorry boo.. That's not it! But still I don't like it. What a messed up world we fucking live in! Do you ever wish you were never born to see such malicious deeds, such crimes, such violence, such thirst for money and blood ...? Do you? Probably not. You think your life is precious, don't you? If so, then why don't you open up your pretty eyes take a close look at the misery that our world is suffering? It's about time we start thinking, my dear.

Let me tell you something that might push you to think that I'm insane: I don't watch TV at all. Not a single type of shows, not a single glance at the news, no. Oh and, I'm not up-to-date with what goes on in this world anymore! I'm done with all that nonsense and I want it to stop, but can't do a thing to help... That's what's bringing me down, I suppose.
While analyzing any situation and any violent event that ever occurs, I come out with really scary conclusions, and you know what's the scariest part about all that? It's that those conclusions are the closest to reality and the farthest from what the media is making the people believe! Don't you think it's scary how truth is being replaced wih lies, and that those lies are only being held on to just because they suit a minority's will? If you don't, then I suggest you start using that mind of yours, and maybe things will get a bit clearer as you do some thinking.

The world is scary. I am scared. HELP!

While you're tweeting silly stuff, while you're drinking your milkshake and wandering around doing nothing good for yourself or for the world, while you're watching make-up tutorials trying to "look good enough" instead of reading a book that would make you "cultivated enough", a whole lot of disgusting deals are being made under a lot of tables, an awful lot of lives are being sold for the sake of obtaining power, and what kind of power! That mad power that's only used for destruction, where the ones in charge are starting unecessary wars, just to prove themselves stronger.. doesn't it scare you? doesn't make you feel at least uncomfortable?

Look back, remember how we once were, remember what they'd taught us at schools, and you'll see how much of a hypocritic world we live in! They teach you that all types of lives matter, and all they do is kill.
They teach you that all types of difference are to be accepted, yet they eliminate anybody who's different from them.
They teach you to respect everybody, but they ain't got respect for anybody.
They teach you to take care of this precious planet, yet they're the ones who are destroying it.
They teach you to love everybody and be tolerent, yet all they do is spread hate through their disgusting speeches.
They teach you that education and culture are the most important at life, yet all those who are taking control of everything are the small-minded, the evil-minded, the STUPID.

Do you still trust them?..





No comments:

Post a Comment