Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ayo, saviour.


                                                    James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go

I've always been a strong believer of the fact that everything happens for a reason, that we never meet people by chance, that our fate is already written down some unseen notes, that our next steps are already planned in a way that we don't know much about... Until very recently.

No, ladies and gentlemen. NOTHING exists or occurs according to an already schemed pack of future events! People are not meant to appear before you because of some heavenly written reasons! That's not the way life goes!
If that's the way things have been going for the last millions of years, then how come some people are living in wealth and luxury while some others can't find enough food for a night? How come some people are living in stability while others are being tortured by wars? How come some people are engineers, doctors, designers and artists, while some others are thieves scary criminals?
Don't you dare tell me this is fate and destiny. NONSENSE !
Our choices are what leads us to where we stand now, whether we're at safe spots or not. Yes, people, our choices are what makes us who we are.
Every step we take in life needs a decision, and every decision takes us to its special road, and unless we're dary enough to put everything on the line to get the best life we dream of living, we'll either end up being puppets like our ancestors, filled with anger and regret, or just become disgusting criminals.

Choosing art to be an essential ingredient in our lives is the most dary and risky choice one can ever make in a country like ours, but it's still the best choice to ever think of!
Have you ever seen a mentally twisted person within a family that does art? I don't think so!
Art is a pure saviour, let me tell you. Art can get away all the pain that's hidden within the depth of one's soul, it's a healer, a cure to all types of illness, even behavioural one.
Art is an escape, a shield, a weapon against bad choices, an eraser of past mistakes, a way to throw away negativity, without having it hit anybody who's standing near. I just love that great pain I feel while doing my art my own way. I fall in love with the way I kick out all the feelings I keep bottled inside everytime I dance, I fall in love with the depth of the words I write on those notes I end up burning and never show to anyone, I simply fall in love with that painful cure that brings a relief like no other afterwards.

They say art is for twisted minds and I agree. Art is for those who can't sleep at night, but get inspired to be the most creative versions of themselves instead, no matter what kind of creativity it can be. Art is for those who can't express themselves properly with spoken words, it is for those who never speak right, for those of us who hide a whole paragraph behind a simple word, which is why I've always assumed that not anybody is capable of understanding people's forms of artwork.
I admire those who can get the creative dragon that's inside of them out when they're lacking sleep or just not being in the mood to act like human beings. Those who sing sad lyrics with happy tones, those who tell you how beautiful you look while drawing your figure even though they're only focusing on the tiniest scratches on your skin, those who can look through you and understand what's never been said, those who can make an instrument tell their whole lives without having to pronounce a single word... I happen to admire those people, and I fall in love with their different sides and moods every single day of my life.

People.. The same thing about fate goes for people.. You don't just meet people because "it's your fate" and "you guys were meant to meet from the beginning". NO.
You happen to meet people BY CHANCE and it's all up to you whether or not they stay in! If you like somebody, you'll let them into your life and try to keep them, if you don't, you'll end things up and move on. Simple as that, ladies and gents! There's no destiny in this. It's always gonna be a matter of choice and paths you walk. Oh and, about choices, I have made mine, I let most people out of my life and some others in, I've ended relationships with some and began a brand new chapter with some, and it was all my decision, I took total responsibility of the few steps I've come to make very recently, and despite everything, I'm so thankful I'm feeling that my choices were right!
People will disappoint you most of the time, but that doesn't mean that all people will, which is why trusting guts when it comes to selecting companions is of a huge importance.

I hope you all get to experience that awesome feeling I felt the moment I met.. them.





No comments:

Post a Comment