Monday, November 21, 2016

Superpowers do not exist.



If you had the choice, what superpower would you have and why?

1- I'd most probably choose the ability to fly. To be honest, I'm suffocating down here and I'd like to see what it's like to see this planet from above.. Plus, I think it would be good to be able to escape anything, anytime, to be able to fly away from it all and just take some time out.. I mean, come on! Isn't it tiring, having to deal with people and their shits on a daily basis? Isn't it annoying, having to spend your whole life either WALKING away or SITTING down there waiting for a miracle? RUNNING won't get me as far as flying will, and instead of SITTING down and waiting for the perfect chance, I'd fly and go get it myself.

2- Definitely Invisibility. As for why, I think it's because it's better to turn into an invisible creature and just be of no harm to anybody than to suffer from insecurities and have to do a great effort to hide your pain and suffering just to look normal in front of those assholes who treat you like shit, not giving a damn about your psychological state, and then claim that they're your friends, they're not being rough with you, they're just kidding and you're a fucking retarded for asking them to be a bit nicer ! *Sighs* .. Sorry but how can you be willing to deal with such circumstances for the rest of your miserable life just to "look normal"? Is that even logical? I mean.. If they do not tolerate your insecurities and try to help you get over them, then how the fuck can they be called YOUR FRIENDS? I just don't get it..

3- It's hard to choose, but... hummm.. I've already made my mind as a kid, and the definition of ultimate power for me was Reading Minds, probably because it's always good, knowing what people think of you or what they're willing to do to you in the future.. It's a life saviour I'd say!
Some people pretend they love us, but they don't.. Some people make promises, but they never keep them.. Some others want to earn your trust and act like they're your closest people, just so they can hurt you in every possible way later.. Actually, I have stopped asking myself why do human beings do such stuff when I realised that there's nothing I can do to change such facts, but there are infinite possibilities for me to escape them as much as I can. To be totally honest, it's so hard to do so without knowing what those around you are thinking, although it is possible to understand people's ways of thinking in very short periods of time.. Still I really need that superpower in order to avoid damage and keep my distance with those who fake sympathy and love. I'm already afraid that everybody hates me so I try my best not to socialize, but everytime I do, due to various reasons, I end up being scarred and hurt to a point that a lot of things inside of me change instantly without me trying anything at all.

4- Body Flexibility is what I'd choose for sure, surely because I'll fall in love with my body if I ever get to experience such a thing! I'm sure I'd be less insecure about my body and all its ugly details if I get the chance to extend and twist my whole body freely and as much as I want.. Oh man, that's not pretty, but it's all I want I swear to God. You have no idea about the constant pain I'm living with, trying so hard to love myself and failing every attempt, oh and.. failing makes it even worse.. It makes everything worse than it already is.. It makes you want to stop existing because your existence itself feels like a huge failure, and everytime you think about it, the fucked up feeling intensifies.. You just cannot escape from that room full of feels and broken mirrors if you carry on, living this "appearently normal" life.

5- Most certainly the power to control water. I mean, is there any better superpower in the world? I doubt if there's any. To be fully honest, I am pyrophobic,since I've been seeing nightmares of me burning alive since I was a child, and the same nightmare can still get me and scare the shit out of me to this very day. I hate fire ! It is disgusting ! Fire is anger.. Fire is agressivity.. Fire is roughness.. Fire is unfaithfulness.. Fire is every fear I have in the world, burning in flames but getting bigger and scarier instead of vanishing away in ashes as the wind blows. I cannot tell what I've been through as a child, but I can assure you that I hated fire because of some people's ways of treating me. It's what made me the weird and insecure I am today, and at this very moment, talking about flames makes me wanna drown in water and experience death. Controling water will help me deal with fire, and whoever starts a fire and runs away.. It will give me enough strength to stand and fight those agressive people who keep on treating me like shit just because I don't react to their bitchy acts and try to convince myself that they're friends so they deserve other chances.. I fucking hate fire, and if I ever got the chance to control water, I'd let them all drown and send them straight to hell.

Here's the deal, dear readers: The ones who were asked and gave answers were imagining themselves doing what they wanted to do with their most wanted supernatural abilities, which is why an answer that could've taken two sentences took way more than that.. 

How happy can one be, simply imagining himself doing what he wants to do, having what he wants to have, being where he wants to be. We all have our fantasies, and we all wish for 'em to come true, even if we grow old enough to see death wandering near us..

PS: I have asked myself a question, I have given my answers, and what you were reading was what I've always wanted to say. . .









No comments:

Post a Comment